* Nokian Renkaat Q1 results * May 6, 0500 GMT * Q1 operating profit seen 19 million euros ($25.3 million) HELSINKI, April 29 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat is expected to recover to a 19-million-euro operating profit in January-March from a year-ago loss, a Reuters poll of 16 analysts showed. Of the analysts who revealed their stance on the stock, 12 were positive, two were negative and one was neutral. Figures in millions of euros unless stated. Q1 Mean Median ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Nokian Renkaat Q1 EBIT seen at 19 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.