* Nokian Renkaat Q2 results * Aug 6, 0500 GMT * Q2 operating profit seen 28 million euros ($39.5 million) HELSINKI, July 30 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat is expected to report a 62 percent year-on-year drop in second-quarter operating profit, a Reuters poll of 11 analysts showed. Of the analysts who revealed their positions on the stock, five were positive, three were negative and one was neutral. Following is a summary of expectations in millions of euros, unless ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Nokian Renkaat Q2 EBIT seen down 62 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.