* Q2 results due Aug 5 at 0500 GMT * Operating profit seen up 56 pct at 94.8 mln euros HELSINKI, July 29 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat is expected to report its second-quarter operating profit rose 56 percent to 94.8 million euros ($135.4 million), a Reuters poll showed. Figures in millions of euros unless stated. Q2 Mean Median High Low No Yr ago Change% Prev.Q Net sales 348 341 379 333 11 260 33.8 289 EBIT 94.8 94.7 109 86.0 11 60.9 55.7 72.3 Pretax profit 90.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Nokian Renkaat Q2 profit growth seen strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.