* Swiss car parts and machinery maker reports FY sales * Due Feb 4, 0600 GMT * Rieter sales seen at 2.558 billion Swiss francs ($2.72 billion) ZURICH, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Following is a breakdown of analysts' forecasts for Rieter. The company is due to report sales on Friday, Feb 4. All figures are in million CHF, except EPS and Dividend in CHF. FY2010 Mean Median High Low No Yr ago Change% Orders received 3,031 3,015 3,130 2,950 8 1,935 56.6 Sales 2,558 2,560 2,670 2,440 9 1,956 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Rieter 2010 sales seen up 31 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.