* Rieter due to post full-year sales * Due Thursday, Feb. 2, at 0600 GMT * Full-year sales seen rising 26 pct to 1.1 bln Sfr ZURICH, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Following is a breakdown of analysts' forecasts for Rieter. The company is due to report figures on Feb. 2. (Figures in million Swiss francs) FY2011 Yr Chang Mean Median High Low No ago e% Orders 1,085 1,080 1,250 992 8 1,455 -25.4 received Sales 1,096 1,091 1,195 1,048 8 870 26.0 FY2012 Mean Median High Low No Orders 948 945 1,050 853 4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Rieter FY sales seen up 26 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.