* Scania Q4 results * Due around 0830 GMT on Feb. 1 * Average op. profit forecast 3.28 bln crowns ($486 mln STOCKHOLM, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Following is a table of forecasts for truck maker Scania's fourth-quarter results, according to a poll of 14 analysts. (All figures in millions of crowns except earnings per share and dividend per share, which are in crowns) Q4 Mean Median High Low No Yr ago Change% Order bookings 19,316 19,457 20,761 17,265 6 21,758 -11.2 - Trucks 16,928 17,600 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Scania Q4 op profit seen down 12 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.