* Scania Q4 results * Due at around 0900 GMT on Feb 3 * Pretax profit seen at 2.36 bln Swedish crowns Jan 28 (Reuters) - Following is a table of forecasts for Swedish truckmaker Scania's fourth-quarter results, according to a poll of 14 analysts. (All figures in millions of crowns except earnings per share and dividend per share, which are in crowns) Q4 Mean Median High Low No. Yr ago Net sales 22,331 22,121 24,463 19,123 14 24,539 Net sales - trucks 14,460 14,812 15,687 13,434 7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Scania Q4 pretax profit seen down 35 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.