* Scania Q4 results * Due Feb. 3 at around 0830 GMT * Average pretax profit forecast 795 million Swedish crowns ($109.4 mln) STOCKHOLM, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Following is a table of forecasts for truckmaker Scania's fourth-quarter results, according to a poll of 16 analysts. (All figures in millions of crowns except earnings per share and dividend per share, which are in crowns) Q4 Mean Median High Low No Yr ago Change% Prev.Q Order bookings 12,123 11,797 14,533 9,455 5 2,423 400.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Scania Q4 pretax profit seen down 54 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642