* SolarWorld Q3 results * Due Nov. 12 * Q3 operating profit seen down 58.2 percent at 38 million euros FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - German solar company SolarWorld is expected to report a 58.2 percent drop in third-quarter operating profit to 38 million euros ($56 million), a Reuters poll of nine analysts showed. Estimates for the results, which are due for release on Nov. 12, were collected Oct. 26-29. Following is a summary of expectations (figures in million euros except EPS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-SolarWorld Q3 oper profit seen down 58 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.