* Tofas Q1 earnings * May be announced this week * Q1 profit seen up 118 pct at 72 mln lira ISTANBUL, April 27 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Tofas is expected to post a first-quarter net profit up 118 percent as its markets recover from last year's sharp contraction, a Reuters poll showed. Turkey's automotive sector, at the heart of its export industry, was hit by the sharp slowdown in its key export markets in Europe and also weak domestic demand last year. According to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Tofas Q1 net profit seen up 118 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642