* Tognum Q2 earnings * Due on Aug. 4 * Adj EBIT seen on average at 43.4 mln eur MUNICH, July 30 (Reuters) - German offroad diesel engine maker Tognum is expected to more than double its underlying operating profit to 43.4 million euros ($56.6 million) in the second quarter, according to a Reuters poll of eight banks and brokerages. Estimates, which are expected for Aug. 4, were collected between July 23 and July 30. Following is a summary of expectations (figures in million euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Tognum Q2 adj EBIT expected to more than double" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642