* Volkswagen Q4 and FY 2008 results * Due March 12 * Q4 net profit seen at 514 mln euros FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Carmaker Volkswagen , majority-owned by sportscar maker Porsche , is expected to report fourth-quarter net profit of 514 million euros ($651.5 million), down 58 percent year-on-year, a Reuters poll of analysts showed. Estimates for the results, which are due for release on March 12, were collected between Feb. 26 and Feb. 27. Following is a summary of analyst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Volkswagen Q4 net profit seen down 58 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642