* Volkswagen preliminary 2010 results * Due Friday, Feb 25 * Q4 operating profit seen at 1.93 bln eur, full-year at 6.75 bln FRANKFURT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's biggest automaker, is expected to report on Friday preliminary full-year results that imply fourth-quarter operating profit more than quintupled to 1.93 billion euros ($2.64 billion), a Reuters poll of ten banks and brokerages showed. The group is expected to post 2010 revenue of 123.6 billion euros and an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS POLL-Volkswagen Q4 oper profit seen at 1.93 bln eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642