By Alison Leung HONG KONG, May 22 (Reuters) - Chinese automobile manufacturer Brilliance China Automotive Holdings said on Thursday that most of its profits came from an unlisted subsidiary that sells parts to its flagship minivan unit in China. The comments from Brilliance, which is listed in Hong Kong and New York , appeared to explain discrepancies in its profits that had stumped stock analysts. Brilliance has been a favourite of many investors for its leading position in China and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Earnings puzzle solved at China's Brilliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.