* Rieter 2007 full-year sales and order intake * Thursday, Jan. 31, 0600 GMT * Rieter sales seen at 3.8 billion Swiss francs ($3.5 billion), up 6 pct yr/yr ZURICH, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Swiss car parts and textile machinery maker Rieter is expected to post a 6 percent rise in sales for 2007 to 3.8 billion francs ($3.5 billion), a Reuters survey showed on Thursday. In the survey, the average forecast for Rieter's order intake for 2007 was 4.1 billion francs, a 5 percent rise compared to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EARNINGS SURVEY-Rieter expects 6 pct 2007 rise in sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.