July 30 (Reuters) - Eastman Chemical Co posted a 54 percent drop in quarterly profit on Monday as demand slipped for specialty plastics and the company spent heavily to integrate rival Solutia. For the second quarter, the company posted net income of $31 million, or $1.26 per share, compared with $68 million, or $1.51 per share, in the year-ago quarter. Revenue fell 1.7 percent to $1.85 billion. Earlier this month, Eastman completed its $3.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eastman Chemical quarterly profit slips 54 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.