LA QUINTA, Calif., Feb 25 (Reuters) - Online auctions giant eBay Inc. is eyeing a slump in U.S. consumer confidence, but is more concerned about the potential business impact of a war with Iraq, the company's chief executive said on Tuesday. EBay was seeing rapid growth in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands and was planning to return to the Japanese market, Meg Whitman said in a dinner address at the Goldman Sachs technology conference in this resort town. Despite strength in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EBay chief sees possible impact from Iraq war" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.