By Lisa Baertlein SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct 29 (Reuters) - Online auctioneer eBay Inc. on Wednesday told financial analysts it can continue to fuel growth in the maturing U.S. market by increasing the breadth and depth of its Web marketplace and improving marketing and merchandising. Ebay executives said the company can maintain the growth that has made it the No. 1 e-commerce site and 11th-biggest retailer in the United States and has made its shares red-hot. "My confidence in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ebay tells analysts growth can be sustained" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642