MOSCOW, July 31 (Reuters) - The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) will lend 750 million euros ($1 billion) to help German's Volkswagen AG build its first car plant in Russia, the bank said on Tuesday. The bank will lend 250 million euros itself and will organise a syndicate for the remaining sum. Volkswagen is building a plant near the Russian city of Kaluga which will produce 115,000 cars a year. The company earlier estimated the plant's cost at 370 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EBRD to lend Russia Volkswagen plant 750 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.