BRUSSELS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The European Commission on Tuesday approved plans by ATG Autotransportlogistik and Wallenius Wilhelmsen Lines AS of Norway for a joint venture, automobile logistics centre operator ATN Autoterminal Neuss GmbH. ATG Autotransportlogistik is controlled by German railways Deutsche Bahn [DBN.UL]. The transaction was approved under the Commission's simplified procedure, used when neither customers nor rivals have complaints about a deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EC approves ATG-WWL logistics joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642