By Himangshu Watts and Surojit Gupta NEW DELHI, March 19 (Reuters) - India's soaring demand for petrol and diesel is set to accelerate as rising incomes and low interest rates spark a boom in car sales in the rapidly expanding economy. Stronger growth augurs well for India's 18 refineries, which turned to the export market for most of the past three years to utilise spare capacity in the face of stagnant domestic demand. "Demand for petrol and diesel will definitely increase faster ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Economic growth, car sales to rev Indian oil demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.