* FTSEurofirst 300 down 1.7 percent * Price performance set for worst quarter since late 2008 * Chinese manufacturing weighs on luxury groups, car makers By Harro Ten Wolde FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Renewed fears of a slowdown in the global economy combined with the long-dragging euro zone debt crisis weighed on European stocks on Friday, as one of the most volatile and worst quarters since late 2008 came to an end. At 1125 GMT the FTSEurofirst 300 was down 1.7 percent at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Economic jitters, debt crisis hit European shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.