WASHINGTON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. economic situation is dire and the U.S. Congress needs to pass an economic stimulus plan quickly, the Chief Executive Officer of Honeywell International Inc. said on Wednesday after meeting with President Barack Obama. "It's tough for everybody right now. There are few exceptions," said CEO David Cote. "The demand just isn't there and there is incredible fear." Cote said the current dynamic is bad for American industry and that his company supports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Economy dire, pass stimulus soon - Honeywell CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642