NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - The board of Edelbrock Corp. , an automotive parts maker, approved a deal in which the company's chairman, O. Victor Edelbrock, will buy all of its outstanding shares and take the company private. A company controlled by Victor Edelbrock, who is also the company's president and chief executive officer, will buy all outstanding shares not already owned by him and his affiliates for $16.75 per share in cash. The price represents a 13.1 percent premium to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Edelbrock board OKs chairman's purchase of company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.