SIMERI CRICHI, Italy, May 31 (Reuters) - The chairman of Italian power group Edison said on Monday he hoped Fiat's new managers would decide soon on the future of a stake the carmaker holds in Edison's parent company. Investors are worried about Fiat's future strategy after the group's CEO Giuseppe Morchio suddenly quit on Sunday in protest at Ferrari head Luca di Montezemolo being named its new chairman after the death of Umberto Agnelli last week. Under a string of put and call ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Edison hopes Fiat to mull Italenergia options soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.