MILAN, April 28 (Reuters) - Investors in Italy's Edison are not discussing any attempt to delay options that could make Electricite de France full owner of Edison's parent Italenergia Bis from 2005, Italenergia's head said on Wednesday. French utility Electricite de France (EDF) [EDF.UL] owns 18 percent of Italenergia Bis, which in turn owns 62 percent of Edison, Italy's second biggest power group. Sources close to the talks last week said EDF [EDF.UL] was in contact with other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Edison investors not discussing EDF option delay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642