By Giancarlo Navach and Svetlana Kovalyova MILAN, May 30 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Edison are expected to meet in late July to decide on streamlining Italy's second-biggest power group and possibly a top management reshuffle too, a financial source said on Friday. Italian media have said French businessman Romain Zaleski, who became Edison's single biggest shareholder with a 28 percent stake after a recent recapitalisation, could get a top job at the group or at its parent holding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Edison may decide management change in July-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.