BOSTON, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Computer services company Electronic Data Systems Corp. on Tuesday named two managers in its finance department to temporarily replace Chief Financial Officer Bob Swan, who was named CFO of eBay Inc. EBay announced Swan's appointment early Tuesday. Ron Vargo and Tom Haubenstricker will serve as co-interim CFOs until EDS names a permanent replacement for Swan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EDS names 2 interim co-CFOs as Swan moves to eBay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642