NEW YORK, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Electronic Data Systems Corp. said on Tuesday it expects to expand its technology services business with its former parent General Motors when the contract comes up for rebidding in June. GM, the top U.S. automaker, is EDS' largest customer and accounts for about 9 percent of its annual sales. EDS' business from GM has declined to $1.8 billion from $4 billion over the last 10 years as GM seeks to spread its business among contractors to boost performance and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EDS seeks more GM business in forthcoming contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642