NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Electronic Data Systems Corp. said on Wednesday it had signed a multi-year information technology contract with the U.S. unit of automaker DaimlerChrysler AG. Details of the contract were not disclosed, but EDS said the deal is one of the largest it has signed this year. Under the agreement, EDS will manage the migration of servers and services for DaimlerChrysler's Michigan facilities. Previously DaimlerChrysler managed the services in-house, EDS said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EDS signs multi-year contract with DaimlerChrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642