(recasts first paragraph, adds details throughout) By Siobhan Kennedy NEW YORK, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Battered computer services provider Electronic Data Systems Corp. on Wednesday said quarterly earnings fell sharply amid a chronic slowdown in spending and said it would it cut its work force by up to 4 percent, or about 5,500 jobs. But shares of the world's No. 2 services company jumped nearly 15 percent in after hours trading as investors breathed a sigh of relief that there were no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EDS - Vinsten minskar, sparkar 5.500, aktien stiger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642