CAIRO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Egyptian investment bank EFG-Hermes said on Wednesday it would add three companies, including Ghabbour Auto , to its main Egypt stock index as part of a regular review. EFG-Hermes said it would also add Faisal Islamic Bank and Suez Canal Bank to the index, which includes companies based on criteria including daily value traded, number of transactions, and market capitalisation. Al Arafa Investment and Qena Cement would be removed from the index, it said. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EFG-Hermes to add companies to Egypt indexes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642