CAIRO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Egypt's GB Auto shareholders have approved issuing 5-year bonds worth 1 billion Egyptian pounds ($183 million) to fund new service centres in Egypt and regional expansion. GB Auto, Egypt's biggest listed automobile assembler, had said it aimed to increase its share of Egypt's passenger car market to around 30 percent from 27 percent now. The firm operates six after-sales service centres in Egypt and plans to have 25 by the end of 2012, Investor Relations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Egypt's GB Auto approves issuing $183 mln bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642