CAIRO, March 31 (Reuters) - Shareholders in Egypt's GB Auto approved a 1 Egyptian pound ($0.17) per share cash dividend, the company said in a statement released by the stock exchange on Thursday. The company, Egypt's biggest listed automobile assembler, earlier reported that 2010 net profit rose 28.1 percent to 257.9 million pounds. [ID:nLDE7240AZ] It said it expected its car sales to bounce back quickly in 2011 after the political protests that ousted President Hosni Mubarak, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Egypt's GB Auto to pay 1 EGP dividend for 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642