CAIRO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Ghabbour Auto , Egypt's largest publicly traded car assembly and retail company, said it would pay $2.5 million for a majority stake in a company that will distribute semi trailers in Algeria. Ghabbour will take a 51 percent stake in the company, called GB-Allab Remourque. Ghabbour has said it was looking for acquisitions as the global financial crisis lowers prices. The Algerian company, a joint venture with Algeria's Sentrax, could sell 600 semi trailers in its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Egypt's Ghabbour to invest $2.5 mln in Algeria venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.