BRUSSELS, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The European Investment Bank will borrow about 80 billion euros ($107.8 billion) on financial markets this year for its various projects, its chief Philippe Maystadt said on Thursday. (Reporting by Marcin Grajewski)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EIB chief: bank to borrow 80 bln euros in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.