MILAN, Aug 31 (Reuters) - The European Investment Bank will continue disbursing a 500 million euro ($625 million) loan to Italian carmaker Fiat for a new plant in Serbia, even though the government there has slowed down investment pledged for the factory. "At the moment we are not aware of any impact on the loan," a spokesman for the EIB told Reuters on Friday. The subsidised loan, granted by the European Union's finance arm in May 2011, is part of a joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EIB confirms 500 mln euro loan to Fiat for Serbian plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.