BRUSSELS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The European Investment Bank could help the car industry with loans to develop greener cars and meet EU targets, EU Industry Commissioner Guenter Verheugen said on Wednesday. "We have to make sure the extra effort they must make to have lower emissions is not settled through subsidies but that it should be possible for them to have proper access to credit," Verheugen told a news conference. "Loan subsidies could be provided via the European Investent Bank," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EIB could help car sector green push - Verheugen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642