SARAJEVO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - The European Investment Bank (EIB) said on Tuesday it would lend 500 million euros ($684 million) this year to a Serbian joint venture with Italian carmaker Fiat in the central town of Kragujevac. The loan would help modernise and expand production capacity of the Fiat Automobili Srbija (FAS) and includes investments into civil works, equipment and machinery, as well as infrastructure, the EIB said. It said the loan would increase FAS's production capacity, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EIB to lend 500 mln euros to Fiat Serbia JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.