BRUSSELS, June 30 (Reuters) - The European Investment Bank is lending Poland 1 billion euros ($1.4 billion) to complete the construction of an east-west motorway, the European Union's financing arm said on Tuesday. The loan will cover nearly 63 percent of the project, being carried out by Autostrada Wielkopolska, in which privately owned Polish company Kulczyk Holding has the biggest stake. Bank Zachodni WBK , a Polish bank controlled by Allied Irish Banks , owns a minority stake in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EIB lends Poland 1 billion euros for motorway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.