MUMBAI, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Profit at truck maker Eicher Motors Ltd fell 11 percent in the October-December quarter on rising input cost and competition. Eicher, which lags Tata Motors Ltd and Ashok Leyland in sales, reported a net profit of 158 million rupees as sales rose 11 percent to 5.48 billion rupees. "Inspite of difficult cost and competitive environments .... We have maintained a reasonable balance between market share and margin, while heavily investing in sales and revenue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eicher 3Q net slips on high input cost, competition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642