MUMBAI, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Eicher Goodearth Ltd., has offered to buy 25.16 percent public shareholding in Eicher Ltd. at a floor price of 150 rupees per share, the company said in a notice on Friday. Eicher shares closed at 185.70 rupees on Thursday in the Mumbai market. Eicher's board in November accepted its parent Eicher Goodearth's proposal to delist its shares from the stock exchanges. The offer would open on Jan 15. and close on Jan. 19, Eicher Goodearth said. Eicher's business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eicher delisting floor price at 150 rupees/shr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.