MUMBAI, April 29 (Reuters) - Eicher Motors Ltd , whose net profit for Jan-March more than doubled on growing sales, is facing capacity constraints from suppliers, its Chief Executive Siddhartha Lal said. "There is some constraints we are facing from the supply side, we are talking to our suppliers to rectify that," Lal told Reuters over the telephone. The firm, India's third largest commercial vehicle maker, has earmarked 5 billion rupees for ramping up capacity over three years. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eicher Motors facing capacity constraint from suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.