NEW DELHI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Shares of Eicher Motors on Friday rose 20 percent, its upper circuit, after its board approved plans to buy back shares at four times its last closing price. Eicher's board on Wednesday gave in-principle approval to parent Eicher Goodearth Investments Ltd to buy back 13.12 percent in the truck and bus maker at 691.68 rupees a share. The markets were closed on Thursday for a local holiday. Eicher Goodearth in May said it planned a share buyback after Eicher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eicher Motors hits upper circuit on buyback plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642