NEW DELHI, April 28 (Reuters) - Eicher Motors Ltd's Jan-March net profit fell 6.7 percent on high steel prices and could continue to impact margins in the coming quarters, it told investors on Monday. Eicher, which makes and sells trucks and Royal Enfield motorcycles, however said it expects to grow faster in the year to March 2009, as it gains market share from expanding sales and a wider marketing network. "In the light and medium-duty commercial vehicles, we have increased our market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eicher says Jan-March net falls on steel prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.