NEW DELHI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Eicher Motors hopes to sell up to 48,000 Royal Enfield motorcycles during the year to December, up from about 43,000 last year, its chief executive said on Friday. Siddhartha Lal also told reporters at an auto industry event he expected sales of 60,000 motorcycles in 2010. Lal said the company had planned capital expenditure of 1.2 billion rupees in 2009, of which 250 million rupees would go to Royal Enfield and the rest to its joint venture with Sweden's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eicher sees higher Royal Enfield sales in 2009, 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.