PARIS, June 27 (Reuters) - Construction group Eiffage has taken a 4 percent stake in road group APRR , one of the French toll-road companies the state aims to privatise further, the Les Echos newspaper said on Wednesday. Citing sources close to the matter, the paper said Eiffage took a 4 percent stake in the course of this month -- remaining below the 5 percent level at which an official notification needs to be made. Eiffage had no immediate comment. The construction and public works ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eiffage takes 4 pct stake in road group APPR-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642