Dec 19 (Reuters) - EIKEN CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Oct 31, 2004 Oct 31, 2005 Oct 31, 2006 YEAR-AGO LATEST COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 5.07 4.68 4.77 (-7.7 pct) Operating 481 mln 341 mln (-29.0 pct) Recurring 480 mln 342 mln 355 mln (-28.8 pct) Net 263 mln 186 mln 200 mln (-29.1 pct) EPS Y35.85 Y24.93 Y29.15 Cash flow 501 mln 332 mln from operations NOTE - Eiken Industries Corp is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eiken -2004/05 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642