BOMBAY, May 20 (Reuters) - The board of India's El Forge Ltd. will meet on May 22 to consider buying or making an investment in a forging unit in the United Kingdom, the Bombay Stock Exchange said on Friday. The stock was trading flat at 109 rupees in a marginally lower Bombay market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"El Forge board meet on May 22 to mull UK buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.