DANVILLE, Calif., Aug. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- When the Danville d'Elegance Foundation set its sight on showcasing care for those afflicted with the debilitating Parkinson's disease, its more than 200 volunteers stepped in to provide passion and support to what has now become an annual...
- Danville d'Elegance (DDE) Foundation Enters 8th Year Earning National Recognition and Showcasing a Weekend Trifecta of Automotive Charity Events for Parkinson's
- McLaren 12C Can-Am Edition racing concept makes debut at Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance weekend
- Maserati Brings 100 Years of its Past, Present and Future to Life at Monterey Car Week as the Featured Marque at both Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Inaugural Danville "Tour d'Elegance" Merges Exotic, Luxury and Vintage Cars to Drive Funds for Parkinson's Research and Patient Care
- 2nd Annual Danville "Tour d'Elegance" Takes Vintage, Collectible & Modern Day Car Enthusiasts On Scenic Napa Journey while Supporting Parkinson's Research & Patient Care